To choose the right size we advise you to follow these simple steps, it will be very easy!
- Place the sheet on the floor with the short side against the wall.
- Wear a pair of socks that you usually use.
- Place your foot on the sheet, keeping your heel close to the wall.
- Mark the length of your foot on the sheet (where the longest toe is).
- Now you just have to take a ruler and measure the length of your foot.
- Finally, compare your foot length with those indicated in the following table.
Attention, if you have a high instep and you are buying models without laces (for example: loafer), we suggest you to add 1 extra size.
If you need further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be ready to dissolve your doubts.