Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, concerning the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of contractual relations in progress, the company is in possession of data relating to you, also acquired verbally directly or through third parties, qualified as personal by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code).
The law in question provides, first of all, that whoever carries out personal data processing is required to inform the person concerned of which data is processed and of certain elements qualifying the processing. It must also take place with correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In compliance with this rule we provide you with the following information:
- SCOPE OF VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION
This information is valid for all processing operations carried out by the company relating to the management of its economic activity and the information that is collected during this activity.
- NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED
We process your personal and residence data necessary for the performance of existing or future relationships, as well as your e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Data processed: name, address or other identification elements;
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing means the reason, the purpose for which the data are collected. Depending on these purposes, in certain cases it is necessary to obtain your prior consent in order to proceed with the collection and subsequent processing.
3.1 Purposes for which consent is not required
The data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as to allow effective management of financial and commercial relations. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and even afterwards, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
3.2 Purposes for which consent is required
Processing of data concerning economic activities (companies, sole proprietorships, etc.) aimed at sending promotional material, market research or direct marketing with electronic systems (automated call systems without operator intervention, fax, e-mail, Whatsapp, SMS, other electronic communications, newsletters).
Processing of data concerning private individuals for the purpose of sending promotional material, market research or direct marketing.
Below is a summary of the purposes for which your data is used:
– Fulfilment of tax and/or accounting obligations as a result of the existing business relationship;
– sending electronic communications for promotional and informative purposes concerning the company;
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data is mainly automated through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality, even during the use of more technologically advanced means such as the Internet.
The treatments are carried out with the help of the following supports:
– electronic support.
The processing may include all the operations or set of operations of collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation, destruction of data as provided for in Article 4, paragraph 1, letter a, and necessary for the processing in question, including communication and dissemination to subjects as specified in the relevant section of this information notice.
Such data shall also be:
– processed in a lawful and correct manner;
– collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms not incompatible with such purposes;
– accurate and, if necessary, updated;
– relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
– kept in a form that permits identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
– in any way processed as provided for by art.11 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Only our appointed staff with their own authentication credentials can access such data, and all necessary security procedures have been applied to protect it from breaches by unauthorised personnel, both locally and on the network. All personal data provided to us is, in fact, stored in a secure and controlled environment. To this end, physical, electronic and organisational processes have been put in place to safeguard and protect the information collected.
- OBLIGATION OR FACULTY TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of the data necessary to fulfil the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies, is mandatory. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary for its execution.
As regards the other data, their conferment is optional. Their failure to obtain them will be evaluated by us on a case by case basis and will determine the consequent decisions, in relation to the importance for our organization of the data requested and not provided.
- INFORMATION SHARING
The personal data collected are not sold, marketed. If it is necessary, the consent of the persons concerned will be requested. Personal data may be communicated and/or disseminated as specified under “communication and dissemination”.
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Your data will not be disseminated by us, by this term we mean to give knowledge to unspecified subjects in any way, including through their provision or consultation.
Your data may be communicated by us, with this term meaning to give knowledge to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
– local authorities (municipalities and provinces);
– non-economic public bodies;
– economic public bodies;
– police forces;
– judicial authority;
– judicial offices;
In addition, they may be communicated to:
– subjects who may access the data by virtue of provisions of law, regulations or Community legislation, within the limits provided for by these rules;
– making the archives, in which your data are also stored, available to the maintainers of our information system and/or the software we use, in the event of breakdowns or problems with the security of processing, for the time strictly necessary to restore functionality;
– subjects who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (we mention forwarding agents, etc.);
– our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties at our company or at their headquarters, subject to our letter of appointment imposing a duty of confidentiality and security;
– external companies to whom we entrust certain processing operations as specified in point 6;
– our data processors also for security purposes, whose names are listed in the “Data Controller and Data Processors” section of this notice;
– the following categories of persons who may become aware of your data, in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing, appointed by the undersigned data controller: managers, directors and auditors, internal secretarial offices, accounting and invoicing staff, service/product marketing staff, customer technical assistance staff.
- ITS RIGHTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or rectification pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– in any case, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- TITOLARE E RESPONSABILI DEL TRATTAMENTO
Owner of the treatment:
ORIGINAL MOCASSIN SRL
Via Taverna Bianca 83040 Frigento (AV)
Share capital €10,000.00.
This text has been translated via the machine translation system DeepL (https://www.deepl.com). For any kind of misunderstanding related to the translation methods, reference should be made to the text written in the Italian language.